10 Liter Capacity Dairy Farm Liquid Nitrogen Container
৳ 30,500.00 ৳ 29,500.00
- Additional information
A liquid nitrogen tank is a kind of container used to store liquid nitrogen at low temperatures. Liquid nitrogen tanks have liquid nitrogen storage tanks of storage type and liquid nitrogen transport tanks for transport. The storage tank is mainly used for indoor liquid nitrogen storage, and it can’t be move for a long distance in the working state. In order to meet transport requirements, transport tank is made out of a special shock-proof design. So transport tank can be used as storage tank, but also as transport tank. However, the strong shake or collision still should be avoided.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OF DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
Liquid nitrogen tank is made of aviation aluminum and structured with high-vacuumed super adiabatic multi-layers. It is light by weight and the daily evaporation rate of liquid nitrogen is very low.
PARAMETERS OF DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
- Capacity: 10L
- Max Working Pressure(MPa): 0 MPa
- Material: High-density Aluminum Alloy
- Application: Cold storage
- Color: White
- Size: Custom Made
- Type: storage or transport
- package: carton
- Place of Origin: Singapore
- Brand Name: SUJA
- Dimension (L x W x H): (325 x 245 x 615)mm
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Applicable Industries: Hotels, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Food Shop
- Warranty of core components: 1 Year
- Core Components: Pressure vessel
- After Warranty Service: Video technical support, Online support, Spare parts, Field maintenance, and repair service
- Local Service Location: Egypt, United States, Viet Nam, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, Thailand, Japan, Malaysia, Australia, Morocco, South Korea, UAE, Bangladesh
- Product name: 10 Liter Capacity Dairy Farm Liquid Nitrogen Container
DETAILS DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
We adopt highly vacuumed multi-circle insulation technology to produce the biological liquid nitrogen containers, which have good performance of low-temperature insulation, and evaporation can be let down to a minimum. So, the containers can be widely used in farming, medical treatment, scientific research, machine manufacture, and other areas, In these areas liquid nitrogen can be used as cryogenic to store the animal’s semen, vaccine, toadstool, other biology samples, cold metal, and precision parts cryogenic assembly and so on.
TYPES OF DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
The types of nitrogen containers can be divided into two kinds: storage containers and transport containers. In terms of capacity, 3L, 10L, 15L, and 35L.
STRUCTURE OF DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
FEATURES OF DAIRY FARM LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
- High-quality rust-proof aluminum alloy manufacturing, light product quality.
- The inner and outer shell of the product is formed by spinning technology, the welding seam is few, the appearance is strong, and the vacuum leakage rate is guaranteed.
- Can be in accordance with the requirements of the user can be equipped with a protective cover to ensure the safety of food samples stored in the container.
- Numbered lifting cylinder for easy identification and independent access to biological samples.
- Vacuum hush reproducible open, easy maintenance.
- High vacuum multilayer insulation design, with good low-temperature insulation performance, can store liquid nitrogen (-196 DEG C) evaporation loss to a minimum, to provide no less than 8 years of vacuum guarantee.
APPLICATION OF LIQUID NITROGEN CONTAINER
1.The application in the food industry
Liquid nitrogen is widely used in food and beverage processing, vegetable preservation, and so on. For example liquid nitrogen ice cream with good taste, freshness, beauty efficacy.
2. The application in medical miracles
- Low-temperature medicine;
To promote the growth of transplantation medicine, especially in the bone marrow, the hematopoietic stem cells, skin, cornea, endocrine glands, and blood vessels and valves, and other frozen survival and transplantation has achieved remarkable results.
- Clinical medicine;
Liquid nitrogen is a kind of commonly used frozen preparation, it can be widely used in the medical field. In addition, low-temperature crushing is a commonly used method of physical fragmentation.
Nitrogen is a very common element that occurs naturally in the air, soil, and ocean. It is a nutrient that helps plants and animals to grow. Liquid nitrogen is extremely cold and is used to preserve foods and medicines, and to produce chemical reactions for industry and science.
It’s also commonly used in science museums to create exciting visual demonstrations of the qualities of extreme cold. For example, demonstrators dip marshmallows into liquid nitrogen, freeze them instantly, and then smash them into shards with a hammer.
Liquid nitrogen is stored in a Dewar flask. A double-walled container with a vacuum in between the walls. The container is usually made of steel considering the pressure that is to be maintained to keep the material liquid.
Nitrogen storage containers are available in different sizes and types of insulation, they are not under pressure, and the liquid evaporates. Usually, they have no auto-refill functions, do not measure temperature, and only alarm when nitrogen falls below a specified level. They can often last over 100 days if filled properly and not opened. 333 days seems to be the longest number of days it can be held in storage.
Impact-resistant containers that can withstand extremely low temperatures should be used. Materials such as carbon steel, plastic, and rubber become brittle at these temperatures. USE ONLY APPROVED, UNSEALED CONTAINERS. Never pour liquid nitrogen into a thermos. Never seal liquid nitrogen in a container. Vaporization could cause the container to build up enormous pressure and explode.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Chemical splash goggles, face shields, and gloves of impermeable material should be used. Long sleeves and cuff-less trousers/slacks are also recommended during handling, transfer operations, or whenever the possibility of exposure to liquid nitrogen spills exists.
DANGER! VIALS IMMERSED IN LIQUID NITROGEN MAY EXPLODE VIOLENTLY WHEN REMOVED!
Wear face and eye protection!
Plastic vials (even Nunc vials with silicone O-rings) used for storing cells in liquid nitrogen are designed to be used in the liquid nitrogen vapor phase. When immersed in the liquid phase, the liquid nitrogen frequently enters vials around the cold O-ring. When vials are removed to room temperature, the liquid nitrogen in the vial immediately begins to boil. Usually, it escapes harmlessly past the seal. Occasionally (about 1 out of 1000 vials), the seal is too tight. The pressure causes a violent rupturing of the vial, sending shards of sharp plastic rocketing in unpredictable directions with sufficient energy to lacerate the face cause severe eye injury. When removing vials from liquid nitrogen, it is mandatory that you wear full-face shields, pulled in to touch your chin so that chards can’t fly under the shield. If they fit, wear goggles underneath the face shield.
(special thanks to Dr. Ray Frackelton for the above information)
Exposure, which may be too brief to affect the skin of the face or hands, may damage delicate tissues. Extensive tissue damage or burns can result from exposure to liquid nitrogen or cold nitrogen vapors. Flush affected areas with large volumes of tepid water (105-115°F) to reduce freezing. Loosen clothing that may restrict circulation. DO NOT APPLY HEAT. Frozen tissues are painless and appear waxy with a pallid yellow color. Persons suffering from a lack of oxygen should quickly be moved to areas with a normal atmosphere. If the victim is not breathing, assisted ventilation should be initiated.
- Boiling and splashing always occur when filling a warm container with cryogenic liquid or when inserting objects into these liquids.
- Perform tasks slowly to minimize boiling and splashing.
- The container should be appropriately vented to prevent over-pressurization.
- Do not store liquid nitrogen for long periods in an uncovered container.
- Never totally seal a container.
- Never dip a hollow tube into liquid nitrogen as it may spurt liquid.
- Only qualified, gas-supplier personnel should service or correct associated problems with cylinders.
|32 × 24 × 61 cm
15 Liter Capacity Dairy Farm Liquid Nitrogen Container
৳ 43,500.00৳ 41,500.00
3 Liter Capacity Dairy Farm Liquid Nitrogen Container
৳ 22,500.00৳ 21,500.00